Re: network security products

No relevant information, I am afraid, Nick!!

But it is interesting to see that you are alive and, I presume,well; long
time no see!

  Incidentally, I should apologise for all these Christmas cards that you
so generously sent me and I so niggardly did not acknowledge.  It would
be hard to tell from my behavior but I appreciated both the gesture and
the thought behind it.

  Please give my greetings to your wife and let your son know that I am now
at the age when I use in soccer the judo techniques that I learned in earlier you

youth; against inexperienced players, sometimes, they work.  Give me a buzz if y
you are ever in town with time to spare.

     Tassos