Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 10:18:34 -0500
From: JVallese@aol.com
To: Internet-Drafts@CNRI.Reston.VA.US, IETF-Announce@aol.com
cc: ipsec@ans.net
Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ipsec-photuris-09.txt

Please stop sending me so much mail. This really getting rediculous. I am
greatfull that you replied to me but I only need info reguarding fraud or
computer hacking. If there is a way for you to just send me information on
the above topics it would be greatlly appreciated.
Thank you
Jeffrey  G. Vallese

------- End of Forwarded Message