Straw Poll and Photuris

	As a result of some private communications, I'd just like to publicly
voice that I think that the Photuris protocol is a viable and reasonable
contender for Internet standards-track status and shouldn't be derailed.
However, I also think that it's very important the the spec document be as
well done as possible, and I have not seen anything in the new straw poll
consensus that is an unreasonable requirement for a specification to provide.
I'd like to see the Photuris spec changed to meet these requirements so that
it (and we) can move on to more important things like trying to implement.

								-Craig