Re: Straw Poll and Photuris

> Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 07:15:51 -0600 (CST)
> From: Todd Graham Lewis <todd@www.wooster.org>
>
> My opinion, _in the absence of such specific objections_, is that Photuris
> has met the aforementioned requirements, and it should be allowed to advance.

I second this position. Please, tell what is wrong with Photuris here
so that we can all hear it and think about it. Maybe I have been to
sleepy, but I am yet to hear any strong objection.

Maybe it's that those like me who agree with the general principles
behind Photuris have been quiet. This has nothing to do with blanket
approval, it's rather than we are happy with the way the Photuris
design team has addressed those weaknesses pointed to them.

But I thought this was the IETF way, you don't speak unless you
object. Maybe I was wrong.

--
Julio Sanchez, SGI Soluciones Globales Internet
Tel/Fax: 91/804 14 05  WWW: http://www.esegi.es