HMAC-MD5

An internet draft with specifications of HMAC-MD5 has been posted.
(draft-ietf-ipsec-hmac-md5-txt.00).
It is intended especialy for implementers of the IPSEC standards
since this transform was the one chosen in the LA meeting of IPSEC
as the mandatory to implement transform in AH (and combined AH/ESP).

The draft contains the definition of the function, some discussion
of security, and sample code (and test vectors).
(A couple of successful interoperability tests of AH using HMAC-MD5
 as described in this draft were already accomplished)

Anyone with significant comments on the presentation please
let me know so I can reflect them in the RFC where this function
will be described.

Hugo