IETF Draft for ESP with stream ciphers

Hello everybody,

some time ago, Marcel (Waldvogel) and I have submitted an internet draft,
which gives a proposal on how 'Encapsulated Security Payload' can be
implemented for stream ciphers, at the same time offering mechanisms for
replay protection.

Now we would be very interested in the opinion of the IPSEC working group,
and possible other readers. Is 'esp-stream' of interest? What do the members
and chairs think about the fitness of this document? If it is relevant,
perhaps we could move it into the 'draft-ietf-ipsec-*' name domain? We are
also very much looking forward to technical comments...

Friendly greetings,

        Germano

p.s. the doucment is online as draft-caronni-esp-stream-00.txt, or as
     http://www.tik.ee.ethz.ch/~skip/esp-stream.txt