Re: draft-ietf-ipsec-des-md5-00.txt

Hi, this msg is a response to David's, Bill's and James's msgs.

I do agree using uni-directional keys is a better solution. It is also
easy to do, as David pointed out in his msg. In fact, we have been using
it for a while in our lab and (soon to be) in our product.

My problem is that I don't see uni-directional keys being made mandatory
in RFC1825, ISAKMP draft 4 nor Oakley draft. I may have misread them.
If any body sees it, please kindly point it to me.

Thank you.

Regards, Pau-Chen