Re: Whatever happend to compression?

sorry -- that's what I meant.  I guess I was asking this...

is this combination:

   original IP packet -> AH + ESP(Compression(original))

something that other people are thinking about.  ESP being one payload
scheme and Compression being another payload scheme.  I believe the RFC's
support the concept of multiple payload schemes, right?

>To: Rodney Thayer <rodney@sabletech.com>
>Cc: ipsec@TIS.COM
>Subject: Re: Whatever happend to compression?
>Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 16:12:07 -0400
>From: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@apollo.hp.com>
>Sender: ipsec-approval@neptune.tis.com

                  Rodney Thayer           ::         rodney@sabletech.com
                  Sable Technology Corp   ::              +1 617 332 7292
                  246 Walnut St           ::         Fax: +1 617 332 7970
                  Newton MA 02160 USA     ::  http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           "Developers of communications software"