FYI: New IPsec base drafts coming soon

Hi,
	I've just submitted (slightly) revised versions of RFC-1825 through
RFC-1827 to the Internet Drafts folks.  These should appear online before
Montreal.  I've been incredibly busy with other matters and just haven't had
has much time to edit as I might have preferred, but an interested IAB member
has gently reminded me to get them out before Montreal.

	There will be opportunity to discuss these in Montreal (though they
really are drafty at this stage), but they cannot be considered for
advancement to Draft Standard until the very end of this year (per IETF
standards process rules and timers) so there is no need to rush out and read
them right away.

	As folks might recall from the past, the most useful kinds of
comments at this stage of things are email messages to me of the form
(existing draft text, proposed revised text, rationale for the change).

Ran
rja@cisco.com