adding port number to ISAKMP Internet DOI ID's

I would like to suggest adding port number and protocol as an
option field to ISAKMP Internet DOI ID's. The field could be sent together
with a IPv4 or IPv6 address. The address:port:protocol ID can be used
as IDui or IDur during proxy negotiation.

I think this feature is useful for per-user or per-connection keying.
Say, when a user wishes to secure a particular connection.

Pau-Chen

Disclaimer: This message is NOT intended to re-ignite the debate on
            per-user keying. Personally, I like to see all communication
            secured with one secure tunnel whose keys are frequently refreshed.
            But I have encountered much more than one request
            for per-user/connection keying (Which means some packets
            can be unprotected.).  In any case, I think the
            cost of adding the field is small. So I suggest ISAKMP provide
            this flexibility. A responder can always refuse such a request.