Apologies

"trust but verify"?

(thank you for taking such good care of the list.  geting nude belly dancing
advertisements on ietf was bad enough thank you...)

>Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 17:14:20 -0400
>To: ipsec@neptune.hq.tis.com
>From: "John C. Kelley" <johnk@TIS.COM>
>Subject: Apologies
>Sender: ipsec-approval@neptune.hq.tis.com
>

>I want to apologize for the possible multiple postings of two messages
>from Robert Moskowitz at Chrysler Corporation.  We have recently implemented
>a policy to moderate postings from non-members of all of our majordomo
>lists.  This is due to the recent increase in spamming.  Something
>threw our moderating procedure out of whack with these messages from
>Robert, making the first attempts to post his message have invalid
>headers.  These should be cleaned up now.
>
>Thank you for bearing with us as we go through this change to make
>the lists better with hopefully a minimum of impact on you.
>
>                                -John Kelley
>--
>John C. Kelley
>System Administrator                            (301) 854-6889
>Trusted Information Systems, Inc.               (301) 854-5363 FAX
>3060 Washington Road                            johnk@tis.com (work)
>Glenwood, MD  21738                             johnk@radix.net (play)

               Rodney Thayer <rodney@sabletech.com>       +1 617 332 7292
               Sable Technology Corp, 246 Walnut St., Newton MA 02160 USA
               Fax: +1 617 332 7970           http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           "Developers of communications software"