Re: bandwidth in the Internet

And although this is drifting far afield of IPSEC (and one would
also argue whether or not these locations could be considered part
of the Internet-at-large or not, but I digress), there are plenty
of places on the planet where getting any bandwidth *at all* is
still a major excerise. A lot of the South Pacific islands still
have problems getting better than 2400 bps.

- paul