RE: Concerns

[snip] let the marketplace decide which is better. If
the IETF does not get something out NOW, then the market will come up with
something of their own and all of your debating will be moot.

I will reiterate the statement I made several weeks ago: WE CAN NO LONGER
AFFORD TO DELAY THE GROWTH OF THIS INDUSTRY. People need solutions today,
and if they cannot get them through the IETF, they will get them elsewhere.

**Horray John Lawler!  The opportunity for all of us is too great to be
mired in techno squabble.  The show must go on!  The question is who should
lead it?  Why not co-leaders?

jeff.hayes@network.com