Re: Concerns

> This is not what I saw.  I saw only a handful voting for SKIP, a few
> more for ISAKMP/Oakley, and the vast majority with their hands down.

This is remarkable, since there wasn't a vote on SKIP vs. ISAKMP
at the Montreal meeting.

The only time there has been a vote on whether ISAKMP had consensus
by itself was in March at LA, and I saw four hands go up for it then.

> This is also true.  Most of the people didn't raise their hand for
> anything.

That's not the way I remember it...

John Gimore posted his recollections of the votes some time ago.  The only
conclusion which can be drawn from them is that there wasn't consensus on
any issue, except whether a small group of people with nothing to do with
either protocol should pick a winner -- no one thought that was a good
idea.