Interop Testing

     All,

     The S/WAN Initiative is sponsoring another round of IPSec
     interoperability testing, starting in the beginning of October.  Three
     groups of testers are planned, according to their key management
     preference: ISAKMP/Oakley, Manual, or SKIP.

     This is an open test, designed to further interoperability and gain
     experience from implementation.  Anyone interested can contact me
     directly and I will give you more details.  Results of past tests can
     be found at http://www.rsa.com/rsa/SWAN.

     Regards,

     Tim