RE: Deafening Silence

Jeff,

Your statement leaves me confused, as I read your original decision exactly
as Ben did.  I would appreciate a clarification:  If SKIP and ISAKMP/Oakley
are optional and appropriate for use with IPv4, and both are to be pursued
as IETF standards, what do you mean that they are not on equal footing?

Bill