RE: Deafening Silence

TimeStep Corp. is currently developing the S/WAN toolkit and also an
implementation of ISAKMP/Oakley that will utilize that toolkit.

The current draft of both ISAKMP and Oakley do need to be edited and
resubmitted, plugging up some holes that exist with identifiers and so
forth...  but they can be currently used to develop an implementation.
For interoperability however,  we, the mailing-list recipients, need to
go over these drafts and bring up any concerns, comments or questions
that we have so that the authors' next drafts will be good enough for
interoperability.

Roy