Re: December IETF...

> Can we expect revised drafts for any of
>  ISAKMP
>  OAKLEY
>  ISAKMP-OAKLEY
>
> before the December IETF meetings?

The short answer is yes; I believe so; and, yes. The ISAKMP base spec is
being edited presently and once that's done I'm going to make one last
cursory check of rev 2 of the ISAKMP-Oakley draft to make sure everything
is coherent. I was shooting for this Friday and that may still happen. If
not then 1st thing next week.
  I believe the Oakley draft is also being revised, but I'm not sure the
timeframe.

  regards,

    Dan.

Dan Harkins                                |   E-mail:  dharkins@cisco.com
Network Protocol Security, cisco Systems   |   phone:   +1 (408) 526-5905
170 W. Tasman Drive                        |   fax:     +1 (408) 526-4952
San Jose, CA 95134-1706, U.S.A.            |   ICBM:    37.45N, 122.03W
For your safety and the safety of others: concealed carry, and strong crypto