IPsec Interoperability Week #1

The following is a proposal from the AIAG to all IPSec implementors.

We are very serious about getting product.  To the extent that we will
supply resources to get interoperablity.

Below is the general plan for an interoperability week.  Please discuss it
here, amongst yourselves and with us.  We are open to fleshing out (ie
nailing down) what ever details are appropriate.  Of course, I will be at
IETF to take what ever blooding deemed appropriate, just remember that I
have to leave on friday ;)

IPsec Interoperability Week #1

TO:	All implementers of the Ipsec protocols