San Jose Agenda for IPsec

Everyone,

  Because the IETF Agenda for San Jose is completely full (with a waiting
list for slots should there be a cancellation !), IPsec only has __1__
meeting slot in San Jose.  We are on the waiting list should another slot
open up in future, but I'm told that its very unlikely we will obtain
a second slot.

  Paul has been accepting agenda requests on the premise that we would
have two separate meetings in San Jose.  I seriously doubt that we can
fit in all of the presentations currently proposed at the original time
lengths that were requested.

  If anyone had requested agenda time but would be willing to give it up
and use this mailing list instead, please send me and Paul an email
note volunteering to give up the time.

  As of this minute, I am not sure how tight the schedule will be.  I'll
be in touch with Paul immediately to try to sort things out somewhat.
Its looking like it will be a very full meeting agenda in San Jose
no matter what happens.

Ran
rja@cisco.com