Terminology: what do you call a set of related SA/SPI's?

The current ipsec architecture documents define a "security
association" as a unidirectional link; if you want communication in
both directions (the normal case at least with today's apps), you need
a pair of SA/SPI's.

If you're using both AH and ESP at the same time, you need *two* SPI's
in each direction (though this is less likely with the current "grand
unified transforms").

If you're doing regular key changes and expiring SA's/SPI's, the
"relationship" between the communicating principals may outlast the
lifetime of individual SA's..  [I don't see this explicitly stated,
but I don't see a way to cleanly rekey an active SA without changing
the SPI number].

I think we need a name for a higher-level relationship between
principals involving multiple SA/SPI's..  Unfortunately, "security
association" is already taken.

I'm real bad at naming.  Anyone got any bright ideas?

						- Bill