Re: Re[5]: AH (without ESP) on a secure gateway

The 2nd draft revised IPsec Architecture document and the draft proposed
ESP/AH specs will not be out before San Jose because the logistics of getting
them out before the I-D submission deadline could not be achieved.

I anticipate those drafts will be out online after San Jose and well before
the Spring meeting.  Given the extremely tight meeting time we have for IPsec
in San Jose, I'd like to propose that discussion of those drafts be deferred
until the Spring 1997 IETF (at which point they will have been online so that
folks could review/discuss them via email and so we can have a more focused
meeting discussion).  We would not consider these documents for advancement
prior to the Spring IETF meeting in this proposal, so it wouldn't adversely
impact folks' ability to review things thoroughly.

Would that be agreeable to folks ?  (Objectors please send me unicast
email and I'll summarise back to the list :-)

Ran
rja@cisco.com