Re: ISAKMP DELETE payload

Well, it seems that we are in basic agreement on :

     1. The DELETE payload has to be authenticated.
     2. The exact way of authentication (input/format to the hash,
        the key, ...) should be defined.

The only disagreement is where it should be defined. I still prefer ISAKMP.
But I think this topic is minor relative to many other issues of ISAKMP and
OAKLEY. So either

   1. ISAKMP/OAKLEY start defining it, Or
   2. we can say in ISAKMP "The entire DELETE payload minus
      the generic payload header must be authenticated"
and leave the exact crypto algorithm and key to the KEP.

Either way, we can always move the definition later if needed.