Re: discussing revised documents

In article <v03007800aecc8c96f088@[128.33.229.243]> Steve Kent wrote:

>	So, what I would like to do is spend a little time at the next
>meeting to present two things:
>	 - major changes that have already been cited in recent (published)
>          specs but which seem to have booen overlooked

	This seems fine to me.

>	- proposed changes in the newest versions of the specs (that have
>not made it through the editing and publication process), with an emphasis
>on both the flavor of and rationale for the changes, as well as some details

	I have heard considerable sentiment against discussing these in San
Jose on grounds that the proposed changes haven't been available online prior
to the IETF meeting (no one's fault -- just a reality at present), so I'd like
to defer this to the mailing list for now with the intent of
presenting/discussing these in detail at the Spring 97 IETF meeting.

Ran
rja@cisco.com

Follow-Ups: References: