Key Material

When we negotiate Key Material using Oakley QM, we could negotiate for both
ESP and AH using two proposals under the same SA payload. The keying
material we come up with is the same as they are not in separate SA payload.
Once we come with a keying material, we dont say how the proposals will use
them for generating keys.

Should we be worried about wierd interaction between authentication and
encryption algorithms if both end up using the first few bits of the key
material. If this is an issue, then we should probably say that for each
proposal we will come up with different keying materail as we do in the case
of multiple SA's.

Comments?
Naganand