IPsec WG Last Call over

Just a reminder...

The IPsec WG Last Call period for ISAKMP/Oakley ended as scheduled during the first week
of January and is now over.  There were a number of editorial clarifications requested
and the editors are now off making those editorial changes to their drafts.  I anticipate
that revised drafts will appear online soon.  Anyone who has any remaining editorial
suggestions should send those directly to the appropriate document editor(s) immediately.

As reminder to folks not familiar with IETF procedures, I'll mention that unlike ANSI/IEEE
there is no requirement for a formal response to each input sent to the list or to the co-chairs
because we aren't tallying votes or voting.  Each input is, however, considered.

Paul and I are comparing notes in case someone sent mail to one of us
but not to the other of us.  Result of the Last Call should be out soon to this list.

Ran
rja@inet.org
Co-Chair, IPsec WG