RE: test vectors for HMAC-SHA-1 - Test Data and Bad News

The string and digest are taken from FIPS PUB 180-1.
Our code comes up with same as BSAFE... and conforms to the test vectors
give here...

	// Test vectors
	static const char k_testString[] =	// Must be declared char for UNIX
compiler
		"abcdbcdecdefdefgefghfghighijhijkijkljklmklmnlmnomnopnopq";

	static const BYTE k_correctDigest[SHA_DIGEST_SIZE] = {
		0x84, 0x98, 0x3E, 0x44, 0x1C, 0x3B, 0xD2, 0x6E, 0xBA, 0xAE,
		0x4A, 0xA1, 0xF9, 0x51, 0x29, 0xE5, 0xE5, 0x46, 0x70, 0xF1
	};

----
Greg Carter
Entrust Technologies