Round 2, IPsec - Oakley/ISAKMP interop testing

The AIAG (Automotive Industry Action Group) will again be hosting an
interop test session.

Thanks to the kind offer of FTP/Software for a facility, we will be in
Andover MA March 24-27th.

I am finishing roughing out a interop check list based on the Glenn AH,
Hughes Combined, Oakley v6, ISAKMP v2, and X.509v3 documents.  I will be
posting some details by tomorrow evening.

We are interested in both gateway and workstation implementations.  Vendors
that are ready to test in this time frame, please contact me directly.

We are also planning for activities at Interop in May.  The AIAG's
Automotive Network eXchange (ANX) will be in pilot this summer with
controled rollout in the fall.  IPsec technology will be required for ANX
subscribers.

We will give a status report at the wg session, and are working with the
IPsec chairs for an implementors session at Memphis.

Robert Moskowitz
Chrysler Corporation
(810) 758-8212