Who is ELVIS?

This is not a joke.

Sorry but I couldn't resist that subject line, as I stare at my Memphis
IETF Hotel reservation, where the price goes UP for Saturday night (to
$219) apparently due to tourists who come into town to see Graceland.

On the IPsec survey I see two implementations I don't have new or old
entries for.  These are listed in the section where people report what
other implementations they have interoperated with.  One is "Elvis" and one
is "SOS".

What are these?

--------
Rodney Thayer <rodney@sabletech.com>
PGP Fingerprint: BB1B6428 409129AC  076B9DE1 4C250DD8