Re: new AH spec

Joe + Ran,

	It was an oversight on my part that we did not reference the
original AH and ESP specs, and that will be remedied in our next round of
revisions.  We also can add a section to provide a brief overview of
format/processing differences between the old and new verisons, to make
reading easier for those already familiar with the current RFCs.

	As per Ran's clarifying comments, we will re-wrod the specs to make
clear that an SPI of 0 is for internal use, not for transmission on the
wire.

Steve