Re: MUST vs. SHOULD audit

Dan,

	I was worried about the MUSTs in both documents re auditing and
potential denial of service implications, but chose to copy them and hope
for feedback from the WG. I'd be comfortable with a spec that required
logging if the platform already supported audit, but I'm up in the air re
the right requirement if the platform does not perform audit.  If marking
this case as SHOULD would make folks happy, I'm certainly comfortable with
that sort of change, though I'm not sure what the bottom line effect would
be.

	Thanks for catching the "ICV" vs. "sequence number" check typo.

Steve