Re: Manual keying and replay prevention and ISAKMP negotiation

> In this case may I suggest we call it "externally generated keys" rather
> than manual keys.  I believe this case, where there is some sort of
> external mechanism (i.e. hardware, etc.) generating the keys is compatible
> with Cisco's views, as opposed to (old style humans-type-them-in) manual
> keying.

cisco's views? I don't think that cisco has a view on what manual keying is.
(Or if it does I haven't been let in on it). Lots of us have opinions but
they don't necessarily have any relation to our employer's.

  Dan (speaking only for myself-- still).

Follow-Ups: References: