Re: Comments on draft-ietf-ipsec-new-auth-00.txt

Naganand,

	I just want to point out that the WG is not composed exclusively of
attendees at IETF meetings and thus the anti-replay issue is not
necessarily resolved.  We've had discussions on the list and there were
discissions at the WG meetings and the two don't necessarily seem to be
completely consistent yet.  maybe a straw poll will be required, but let's
see how messages sort out over the next week before we state too strongly
that this issie is closed.

Steve