RE: notes from developer's portion of IETF meeting

Matt,

	I think we're too far along to change the definition of what is
covered by AH, as per your suggestion.  (I was pleasantly surprized that
the meeting was amenable to the most significant proposed change, i.e., the
reversal of the order of encryption and authentcation in ESP.)  The
proposals we're deabting now involve allowing certain combinations of
security services that are already part of the ESP spec;  we're merely
arguing over how bundled these service are.

Steve