isakmp-07.txt

You've probably already heard the following a couple hundred times...

In draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-07.txt:

The reference to "Figure 3.2" in the first sentence of Section 3.2 should
be "Figure 3".

In the section "3.14 Notification Payload", at the end of the paragraph:

 o  SPI Size (1 octet) - Length in octets of the SPI as defined by the
    Protocol-Id.  In the case of ISAKMP, the Initiator and Responder
    cookie pair is the ISAKMP SPI. In this case, the SPI Size would be 16
    octets for each SPI being deleted.

"being deleted" should be deleted.

At the end of the third paragraph of section "4.1 Security Association
Establishment" (.txt page 42), references to certain aspects of the examples
in section "4.1.1 Security Association Establishment Examples" are incorrect:
Example 1 only shows two transforms for ESP not three and Example 2 only
shows one transform for AH AND one transform for ESP OR ...

You should probably mention in section 4.1.1 that the Nounce payload in
example one was omitted for space reasons.

-dave (dmason@tis.com)

P.S.:  Please let me know if you'd prefer I didn't send you mail like this.