Please help with answer to discrepancy question

Hi.

1)

Hi. I believe I see a discrepancy between

<A>
the figure shown in the
<draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-oakley-03.txt>, section 5.7.1 'Phase 1 using
Oakley Main Mode', the first collections of payloads

and

<B>
the figure shown in the
<draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-07.txt>, section 3.6 'Transform Payload'.

<A> shows the RESERVED area of the Transform Payload (not the generic
header RESERVED area), in both Transform 1 and 2 to be BETWEEN the
'Transform #' and the 'Transform-ID' fields. In example <A>, I am
assuming that the 'OAKLEY' present in the field is the 'Transform-ID'.

<B> shows the RESERVED2 area of the Transform Payload (not the generic
header RESERVED area), to be FOLLOWING the 'Transform-ID'.

Question: Which is correct?

Ans: ______________________________________________________________

2) In <A> listed above in question 1), 'OAKLEY' is in the
'Transform-ID' field. I have looked in <A> and <B> but I do not find the
transform id values listed anywhere. I also looked in the
<draft-ietf-ipsec-ipsec-doi-02.txt> but I don't see anything that looks
like a really good answer there either.

Question: Is the OAKLEY transform-id to use the KEY_OAKLEY (1) transform
          value listed in section 4.4.2 'IPSEC ISAKMP Transform Values'
          of the <draft-ietf-ipsec-ipsec-doi-02.txt> document?

Thanks in advance for your help.        -- Jim Ryder