RE: Re[2]: ISAKMP commit and notify usage

This is the conclusion I came to when implementing the commit bit.
For phase 1 I check for exchange type, if its not Aggressive I'll signal
Invalid flag if the commit bit is set.  It didn't seem to make much
sense for Main Mode.
----
Greg Carter
Entrust Technologies