Re: ESP revisions straw poll

>         I don't mean to say your vote (well, maybe I do ;-)), but could you
> briefly describe your reason for voting against encryptionless ESP?

Steve,

I don't mean to sound pissy, but I'm a bit pissed.  This issue was
discussed quite a bit in Memphis.  Quite a few people spoke out on both
sides and then a show of hands was taken to see how folks felt.
Overwhelmingly the consensus was NOT to have encryptionless ESP.  You
seem to disagree with this, and now it appears that you are using your
handle on the documents to hold this issue in an endless state of
discussion until your opinion wins out.  Please, let move on and not
kill IPSEC with endless document wrangling.  Very good points have been
made on both sides.  But it's time to move on.

Dave Carrel