enskip cobfuguration

Hi this is Burt from Australia

I am doing thesis on Implemenation of IPSEC with firewalls

i have used the ENSKIP and SUN SKKIP

I am having a very serious problem with the ENSKIP .. I would be very
greateful if i could hear any sugestion

I compiled  the latest ENSKIP  enskip-0.66 successfully on solaris 2.5
box
 when i  started " make install" i got a kernel crash.

i repeated the installation step by step on hand from the command
line,, and sure it is  the add_drv command i.e adding the kernel drive
which makes the crash

please i appreciate your help.

Have a very G'DAY
BURT