Re: ESP revisions straw poll

David,

> this working group has suffered a very long time from "procedural
> issues".  The effect is pretty clear.  Do we have a nailed down doc
> yet??

I sure hope so.  I thought that was one of the purposes for the poll.

> On the list nothing get's said or nothing get's decided.

I think it is the responsibility of the chairs to keep things moving.
If there is nothing happening, the chair should send a message to
encourage folks to state their thoughts (maybe even have a straw poll
:-), judge the responses, and move on.

> The documents need to come out now with the current group consensus,

Yes.  I will do what I can to see that it happens.

Charlie