Re: ESP revisions straw poll

In message <199705201742.NAA13520@argon.ncsc.mil>, David P. Kemp writes:

>* The document editor issued a call for comments on the set of open issues,
>  one of the developers objected to including auth-only-ESP in the list
>  of issues to be discussed, and Angelos claimed that no one on the list
>  (and only two persons in private, one of whom later recanted) wanted it.

I never said noone; i said 3 (at that point, Kent, Glatting and
Hilarie has spoken for it - and i did forget Lynn).

As for private, it should be obvious i meant private with me (in
response to my first message). I have no idea how many people talked
to Steve.

>  Orman, Simpson, Glatting, Lynn, Kent, Lambert, Kemp) expressed
>  support for it (to varying degrees) on the public list.

I must have missed Simpson' message, and i thought Steve (Bellovin)
was just sick and tired of the arguing, not for e-ESP...
-Angelos