Re: ESP revisions straw poll

Bill,

	Look back at the straw polls Ran executed and you'll see that he
did precisely this.  I'm not changing the rules, though I have objected to
this way of doing business in the past.  The unfortunate fact is that harsh
messages from members of this list, and some of your previous messages are
often cited as examples of this, have intimidated members of the list,
disenfranchising them.  This approach was adopted to counter this problem.

Steve

Follow-Ups: References: