Re: ESP revisions straw poll

Stephen Kent writes:
    I've gotten the impression that there is support for encryptionless
    ESP....  So, I'd like to conduct a straw poll on this topic too.

After all this wrangling, I'd like to submit a straw of "whatever, let's
get this over with".  I think encryptionless ESP is a fine idea, but I see
no compelling need to mention it in the ESP draft.

On the other hand, Hugo comments on the security characteristics of the
Identity transform need to be included in *that* draft....