Re: eliminate AH

     I second the motion to eliminate AH from IPSec.  Given the evolution
     of ESP, it has become redundant.

     The ESP document should define the
      - SPI - Mandatory
      - Sequence Number - Mandatory (I think?)
      - Opaque Payload Data - Mandatory but dependent upon the transform.
      - Authentication Data - Optional

     ESP may define restrictions on the length (e.g. a multiple of eight
     bytes) of the Opaque Payload Data, but otherwise not define content.

     Individual Transform documents would provide definitions for how the
     Opaque Payload Data is defined and would cover any needed fields
     including:
      - Initialization Vector - Optional
      - Payload Data - Mandatory
      - Padding - Optional