Re: ESP revisions straw poll

Dale,

	Your comments re algorithm independence are applicable to both AH
and ESP.  I'd be happy to remove the afor compliant implementations and the
ISAKMP DOI specs would not be applicable in such cases.  So, unless we
mandate ISAKMP use in all instances, we need to specify the required
algorithms somewhere.  One could have yet another RFC with these listed,
but the previous RFCs did not take that approach did not adopt that
approach, and so I stuck with the previous model.

Steve