Re: another padding question ...

Matt,

	I've dropped encryptionless ESP as an explicit feature, although it
can be added back in through the definition of a null encryption algorithm.
Even though the vote was close enough to sugget that we do not have
concensus (14 AGAINT, 12 FOR, including 4 private FOR votes), I decided to
close the debate rather than prolong it.  Given that we always include the
4-byte Sequence Number field, the start of the Payload is 8-byte aligned,
irrespective of whether it is encrypted of not.  The Auth Data field
alignment question will be unaffacted by the use (or non-use) of
encryption.

Steve