Re: new AH and ESP specs

Rodney,

	I am the author for the documents.  Karen Seo, who works with me
here at BBN, has been responsible for consistiency checking (e.g., she
noted that the AH length text was no longer correct now that the Sequence
Number field is mandatory), checking the documents to make sure I've
responded to the changes called for in previous WG messages, proof reading,
and NROFF production (since I'm a MAC kind'a guy!).  Charlie Lynn, also of
BBN, has contributed text on the positioning of AH relative to IPv6
headers, as he has been involved with that work.  Karen, with some help
from Charile, has been working on the architecture document to develop the
background analysis for different sections, e.g. the PMTU discussion that
was posted a few weeks ago.

Steve