Release 0.5 of JI's IPSEC implementation for Linux

0.5 is finally available. The new, long-awaited feature is transport mode.

Look for it in ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/security/net/ip/ in a few hours. If
you can't wait to get your hands on it, look in http://prometheus.hol.gr/ipsec/
.

In those directories you can also find Angelos Keromytis' ISAKMP
implementation.

There is also a totally unsupported IPSEC implementation for various BSD
derivatives, written by the two of us.

/ji

PS: I would like to take this opportunity to express my disappointment at the
vanishingly small number of comments I have received. I wonder if it is
because the code works perfectly, or because nobody is interested in it.