RE: eliminate AH -- unanimous

One could also make the argument that we keep bringing back
issues that we've discussed over and over like eliminating AH.
This isn't the first time this has come up. We still have it,
now all of a sudden, it is unanimous to get rid of it..  What?!

I think we're past the point where anyone really cares if you have a
conforming implementation anymore.  If you don't like AH, don't
negotiate it.  As for a lot of us though, I think you'll see AH being
negotiated by many implementations, regardless of the outcome
of this discussion.

Why not a straw poll on how many people think it is too late to be
making significant changes like this?

I once flamed Dan McDonald for complaining about nit picking (I apologize Dan,
you didn't deserve that)..   Now, I understand his frustration.

-Rob