RE: eliminate AH -- unanimous

Steve,

>*I'm perfectly content with any of these choices.  I don't give a rat's
>ass which is picked; all of them are (to my knowledge) secure, and
>since I'm not implementing anything these days the ugliness of some of
>the choices is purely esthetic.  They'll all work.  I want this spec
>finished, and the group disbanded.*

I couldn't agree more !  As can be seen by the latest rounds of ANX
testing that is going on right now, all of these specification changes
and ambiguity is causing major delays in interoperability.  Lets release
version 1.0 since we know it works.  Let's perhaps improve it and add
bells and whistles in version 1.1 !